In some industrial processes foam is desired and necessary, but troublesome in many applications and to be avoided at all costs.
With the backing of expert producers, Kurt Obermeier GmbH & Co. KG offers an extensive range of defoamers, which is usefully supplemented by proprietary developments.
- Technical application advice is as part of the package as onsite plant trials.
- There is also a modern fully-equipped lab for extensive trials.
- Immediate samplings of potential defoamers enable you to effectively and cost-effectively take control of your foam problem.
Any questions concerning our products?
Kurt Obermeier GmbH & Co. KG provides customised defoamer solutions for a wide variety of (process) technical issues.
Our range includes defoamers from the following areas:
Mineral oil-based defoamers
- Traditional defoamers with a broad performance spectrum
- Low-odour versions for low fogging or no fogging requirements
Mineral oil and silicone-free defoamers
- Defoamers based on organic phosphoric esters
- Defoamers based on special fatty alcohols
- Defoamers based on natural fats
- Defoamers based on special fat derivatives
Defoamer for the food sector
- Preparations based on special fats and their derivatives (according to E 47x)
- Defoamers based on polydimethylsiloxanes (according to E 900)
- Defoamers based on polyethers
- Special cloud point defoamers for use in cooling and circulation water area, or for process water
- 100% defoamers for use in formulations (e.g. cleaners, adhesives, detergents) as processing aids (distillation processes, process water, wastewater)
- Defoamer emulsions with a wide range of applications, including the areas of food technology, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology (FDA, Kosher, etc.) and with special acid or alkali resistance
- Defoamer emulsions according to RL 648/2004 (detergents regulation)
- KORASILON® Defoamer
Defoamers based on organically modified siloxanes
Silicon-containing defoamers, which do not show typical incompatibility to silicone; for use in cooling lubricants, paints and coatings, electroplating and pickling solutions, or other silicone-critical applications.
- Alkane sulphonates
- Statexan K 1
- Heat/cold transfer (Diphyl)